Tuesday, September 30, 2008

Settled In




We are feeling a little more settled in here after 6 weeks. Our move has been more of an adjusting phase for me than anyone else. All three kids have done great with some very minor issues. Nathan and I feel so very blessed to have friends that are letting us stay in this beautiful cabin. The kids play outside all day on their swing set or in the dirt or with bugs. We take a walk almost everyday to the creek. I don't have to worry about any highway or somebody driving by looking at them etc... I am really going to enjoy this wonderful opportunity we have been given at this time. The roughest part.... my wonderful, wife pleasing husband took care of this week. He put me in a stack able washer/dryer one that my sister and brother-in-law had. I WILL NEVER EVER, NEVER complain about laundry again..Laundromat's are no fun with three small kids and saving up a weeks worth to take to my moms was no fun either. IT IS FUN doing it at home in between everything else. We got dish after 4 weeks and that has been nice, I've never had dish and I LIKE it. Other exciting country news.....Nathan killed a skunk that was living under the house, he was so proud. Here are a few pictures of the kids at the creek, they love it so much I think they'll swim in it when it's winter.




No comments: