Tuesday, November 04, 2008

1 Spiderman, 2 Cowgirls, Ace Venture (undercover),& 1 absent mommy










The kids and dad had a wonderful Halloween, mom well she was home with the 24 hr yucky yucky bug. I took the kids to Nanny, Aunt Sissy's and Aunt Brandy's house on thursday night, by the time we got home I was sick. So when Nathan got home from work at 3 am he slept on the couch got up with the kids around 7 and headed to Nanny and Papa Henry's house for the day. Thank you to Nanny and Papa for helping out so much over the weekend. Nathan took them to the church outing and then out to trick or treat with the Dowells they had a blast. IJ walked right thru the first house he trick or treated at. He didn't knock or ring the door bell just straight in (this was his first year going door to door) the little ole lady thought it was cute. Freda did a great job keeping up with IJ and Cooper. I am all better and Praise be to God no one else got sick.










No comments: