Tuesday, July 29, 2008

Celebrating Six Years















Six years ago on July 20 2002 at 7:30 pm and 92 degrees God blessed me with marrying the man that would take care of me the rest of my life. This is dedicated to the man that has made me angry, cry and smile the last 6 years and that will continue to do these things until the Lord takes us home one day. As I looked at these pictures to post on here. I was so amazed that Nathan still looks at me this same way. He walks thourgh the door and can't wait to see me. He has never failed to greet me with a smile no matter how Bad his day has been and me on the other hand well...I cannot say the same for myself. There is a such a overwhelming peace in my heart to know that after 6 years Nathan still looks and talks to me the same way he did the day he took my hand. He is so patient for us to learn and grow together and after all the not so fun times He still does it with grace and a smile. I am so thankful that his heart for God is the same way, passionate to learn and grow in His word. He truly treats me like Christ asked him to when he took my hand in marriage. A wonderful friend of Nathans who we are so thankful for bought us a stay on the White River at Steston's resort in Flippin AR. It was our first night away since our Honeymoon. It was a surprise for me( I don't like surprises), I had no idea. Nathan, my mom and sister had been planning the one night for several weeks. So thank you to all who where there to help out with the kids and the stay at the resort. It was a much needed rest.
Nathan thank you for loving God, loving me for who I am and who I want to be. I know God knows our plans. I am so blessed to know you are by my side everyday as we focus on God, Each other, and Our Children. I love you Nathan. Happy Anniversary!
A wise couple once gave us this verse and we like to refer to it often also.
" And we know that God causes everything to work together for the good of those who love God and are called according to his purpose for them" Romans 8:28


















2 comments:

Anonymous said...

To those of you who know my almost unbelievable wife, a man would have to be half dead not to smile when he walked thru the door and saw her georgous face. Not to mention the wieght I have put on eating her great cookin! I have never been more challanged in every aspect of my life by a single person than I have by this Proverbs 31 woman our wonderful savior has blessed me with for a wife. As for you all who think I am being too mushy; get over it. She is worth it and I plan on being mushy toward her for eternity! I will be mushy to you too if you'll let me, Ha Ha! Happy anaversary Toots.

Anonymous said...

To Sarah & Nathan
Thank you Nathan for being a wonderful husband and father. I love you so much and you are a GREAT son-in-law.

Sarah,
I think you chose a great husband! You make a great couple. I'm so thankful that you as a family or walking in God's footprints. You take very good care of your children & husband. God Bless you all.

Love Mom