Gabriel turned 2 yesterday! He had a wonderful day with lots of friends. The Fanchers and Murphys came over to celebrate. He loves Elmo right now so we had Elmo cupcakes, and Elmo juices. We had so much fun watching him open his presents. He his starting to talk a lot. He loves watching football and playing with his brother and sisters.
4 comments:
Happy Birthday Gabe! I love the cupcakes!!! :) Hayden had an Elmo birthday for his 2nd birthday too.
p.s. I'm adding your blog to my blog's list of favorites!
happy birthday sweet Gabe! You are growing up way tooo fast.
How is it possible that he is two!!!??? It seems like yesterday that he was born! He (just like all your babies) is so gorgeous! That blonde hair just does me in!!!
My heart is jumping with joy as I see and witness before The Lord God Almighty, The wonders of the vibrant joy on the faces, smiles laughfter, and the obvious contentment of a Godly home and the amount of effort placed into the individual lives of each of these amazing children.
I don't say these comments lightly or because they are my grandchildren.Psalm 4:6-8 Psalm 27:1-6
Psalm 89:15-18
With all my heart, I rejoice, Sincerely, PA PA & NA NA
Post a Comment