We celebrated Thanksgiving and Christmas here in Kentucky for 2011. We did all the wonderful Christmas traditions Nathan and I force on our children. Baking Goodies for the neighbors, Advent Calendar(S), celebrating the Birth of our Lord and Saviour Jesus Christ. My camera broke during this holiday season and I did get Christmas cards printed off, however they were really fuzzy as you can tell below, so Nathan decided against them going out. One of my friends told me she couldn't pray for my family if she didn't have a Christmas card (since they pull one every night at dinner) so I sent her one. Here are a few pictures from Christmas. My friend Angie and her family came out for a few days before Christmas and it was so nice to hang out with them, however her little girl fell from the ladder of the girls bunk beds and broke her elbow, aw it broke our hearts.
Monday, February 06, 2012
Christmas 2011
We celebrated Thanksgiving and Christmas here in Kentucky for 2011. We did all the wonderful Christmas traditions Nathan and I force on our children. Baking Goodies for the neighbors, Advent Calendar(S), celebrating the Birth of our Lord and Saviour Jesus Christ. My camera broke during this holiday season and I did get Christmas cards printed off, however they were really fuzzy as you can tell below, so Nathan decided against them going out. One of my friends told me she couldn't pray for my family if she didn't have a Christmas card (since they pull one every night at dinner) so I sent her one. Here are a few pictures from Christmas. My friend Angie and her family came out for a few days before Christmas and it was so nice to hang out with them, however her little girl fell from the ladder of the girls bunk beds and broke her elbow, aw it broke our hearts.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment