so sorry for my poor neglected blog. I tend to get side tract with painting, sewing, changing out seasonal clothing projects etc...and think nobody looks at this thing and then someone will motivate me because they do look:) We went to the Slugger museum in Louisville and Churchhill Downs, the kids really enjoyed both. Freda got a black eye at the slugger museum, she was to shy to let me take her picture it was black for a week, and she had school pics the following Monday. I put her in pigtails that morning and told her to smile it would be a memory:)
Thursday, September 08, 2011
Poor, Neglected BLOG
so sorry for my poor neglected blog. I tend to get side tract with painting, sewing, changing out seasonal clothing projects etc...and think nobody looks at this thing and then someone will motivate me because they do look:) We went to the Slugger museum in Louisville and Churchhill Downs, the kids really enjoyed both. Freda got a black eye at the slugger museum, she was to shy to let me take her picture it was black for a week, and she had school pics the following Monday. I put her in pigtails that morning and told her to smile it would be a memory:)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Oh dear momma...you are doing a great job of raising this adorable family. More important than their pigtails and clean, smiling faces, is the loving way they are knowing their Savior - not just knowing ABOUT Him, but really knowing Him...and that makes not blogging all the more worth it!! :)
love you dear friend!!
marina
I am so proud of my daughter(in law), she and her husband. Regardless of the challengess of life She as the Proverbial 31 industrious wife, and mother leads and supports her husband as well as they both desire and search for God's perfect will for their lives. I am so proud of my son, and his wife as I've seen my grrandchildren lives growth in the Lord.
I praise God for the evidence of God's love as I enjoy the pictures and see the joy of the Lord in the activities and passion of commitment towords each other!
Love, PaPa and NaNa.
Post a Comment