I say: The Lord is my portion, therefore I will put my hope in Him. Lamentations 2:24
Thursday, March 04, 2010
He looks JUST LIKE nathan
None of our kids have resembled one of us as much as Gabriel, He is a twin to Nathan. The other 3 have a good mix of us both. However this guy is all his daddy!!! (4 weeks after surgery)
1 comment:
Bev Austin
said...
All of your new pics are great! Gabriel's lip looks SO GOOD! And I can't believe how Freda has changed -- at least in the tea party photo. Keep the pics coming. I hope we all get more spring weather soon! I love you and miss you.
1 comment:
All of your new pics are great! Gabriel's lip looks SO GOOD! And I can't believe how Freda has changed -- at least in the tea party photo. Keep the pics coming. I hope we all get more spring weather soon! I love you and miss you.
Post a Comment