Wednesday, March 31, 2010
Arkansas
The kids and I had a wonderful trip to Arkansas. We celebrated IJ's 6th birthday at the St Louis Arch and TGI Fridays. Kevin and Joanna's wedding was beautiful. Nathan headed back to Kentucky on the 14th while the kids and I stayed for a couple weeks. I got to see almost everybody except a few (Stacy, Bev A, Jeff and Jennifer T and Amy) hopefully next trip. We stayed on the go visiting all. We hiked Devils den with the Grusings, I got to surprise my sister for her 3oth, had lunch with my aunt, went Thur tubs of clothes with my sister-in-law, went to fun city with Grandma Janet, dinner with the Papa K and Nanny Henry, dinner with Grandma Kitten, park with Mrs. Shelley, breakfast with Mrs.Lydia and Marion and Branson trips with my mom. It snowed there on Sunday March 21 and the kids had a blast with there cousins building snowmen. All in all it was a great trip. However WE were all ready to get back to Dad. Bath time and nighttime routine is sure better with him. Freda started counting down the days till she could see her daddy again. We got home Monday afternoon around 6:00 and daddy had a basketball goal set-up for the kids and me a case of Dr.Pepper (just when I decided I was going to quit). It was a sweet surprise for us. Toward the 2nd week the kids were not sleeping well and I figured it was due to travel. Gabriel had a check-up on Tuesday and he had double ear infections along with Freda and Frances. So they are all on Antibiotics. Gabriel weighed 16.5 pounds. The DR said to start him on cereal that way he is not eating every 2 hrs 24/7. However my camera broke (sorry stac, it has lasted me 4 years), he fell on the concrete at my moms. I can't feed him cereal till I have a camera....
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment