Tuesday, February 10, 2009

Thirty

The pf changs gang
3 candles is short for 30!!




Yesterday I turned 30, yes thirty, no I don't feel any older, but I do feel older having 3 kids. I am excited about growing old, it has never scared me to think I will get gray hair, have wrinkles, or get dentures. I think about it being another year and day closer to being like my granny who was a wise woman. "Woman" that is what I think about when I think of turning 30.
Proverbs 25-30;...Strength and dignity are her clothing, and she smiles at the future. She opens her mouth in wisdom, and the teaching of kindness is on her tongue...
Nathan made pancakes and went and got sandwiches for lunch (I am fighting a nasty cold). Him and the kids gave me a card and a pink pair of leather work gloves. Thank you honey I LOVE them!!! My mom also brought us Sonic last night, thank you for driving up to see us and feeding us.

I had a wonderful dinner at PF Chang's on Saturday night with some close friends and family. My friend Mindy made me my favorite plain Cheesecake. I got some wonderful gifts. Thank you all so much who took time out to spend dinner with me.

Nanny and Papa H thank you, thank you, thank you for keeping the kiddos so late for me while Nathan had to work it is so appreciated that you guys will take on all 3 of them!!!Thank you


2 comments:

Lydia said...

I'm SO sorry I missed out on all your birthday fun. :(

Love you LOTS!

Sarah Fries said...

Hey this is Sarah Fries...I met you at Chick-fil-a the other day. I still can't figure out how I know you! I really thought it would come to me by now! Now I know where to find you if I ever think of it! Congrats on turning 30, you look great!