Thursday, August 06, 2009
Summer
I do not even know where to begin, most of you I stay in contact with by phone, so you know what has been taking place over the last 6 months. We are still in the cabin in Green Forest, we sold our house in June which was a huge blessing in our life. We found out we were expecting our 4th in March. I was really sick till about the end of May. I have been pretty much the same sickness with all of the children now. There were a couple days I was in the bed, but we made it thru that. IJ rode muttin bustin and the Rodeo of the Ozarks for the 2nd year and stayed on alittle longer this year. My sister had her little girl Alabama June on July 10th. Frances turned 2 on July 18th and we broke her from her pacifier in 2 days. We celebrated our 7th wedding anniversary on July 20th. IJ is a typical 5 year old boy, running, climbing and writing words. No he will not start school this year, we are going to hold him back a year. He has learned to ride his bike without training wheels this spring. Freda is obsessed with being a cow girl, she wants to watch flicka and ride her stick horses and wear her pink john deere boots. They both have become great swimmers this summer and love, love, love the water. Frances skin has been doing great and we have only had to do a hand full of wet dry wraps this summer. We took her pacifier away on her birthday. She loves to play babies, she has been so into changing them and feeding them. She could be potty trained, but I have been lazy and not worked with her. We have had a busy summer swimming, fireworks, a new baby on the way, Silver Dollar City, mud holes, and lots and lots of watermelon.



Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment