Ask me and I will tell you remarkable secrets you do not know about things to come. Jeremiah 33:3
This verse was in one of my daily readings on prayer a few weeks ago. I begin thanking God for all the tears, torn apart hearts, and fervent prayer over the last few months. How we had continually asked Him what He wanted from us and the direction for our family. God answered us just like He answered Jeremiah. We laid aside our worry, and humbled and willfully were ready for Him to answer. Answer He did! Shortly before Christmas all the doors begin shutting on what Nathan thought was God's will for our family. I in all honesty was not having Peace about decisions, but was willing to submit to the call Nathan was having from the Lord. We were both seeking so diligently wanting the answer. It was not my responsibility to change Nathan's heart because mine was broken, God asks me to follow Him because Nathan is my husband and leader of our home. The Lord laid on my heart how He knows us completely (I Corth 13:12)and that He knows what Nathan and I need in our individual relationships with Him. We made a list of things together that we were believing God to answer if this was the direction He was calling our family (the direction Nathan had on his heart). The list(doors)begin closing one by one. Two days to be exact after the last door closed, the answer came....Nathan got an email at work asking him to come to China for 30 days to work! No hesitation we knew this was God. About a year ago we had looked into him maybe going over there but was told there where no opportunities like that anymore. God knew there would be, and He waited for His timing on our life. Like I said early we are humbled at this opportunity for Nathan and the Peace we have had throughout his preparation for this trip. Every one's first statements have been about the kids and I. I have said: "When you are walking in peace with your Holy Father and His will for your life whether scary, sacrificial, or a little pit in your stomach. You can have No Fear, because I cannot fear what He has already orchestrated." Ex specially when He was telling me secrets of something different, secrets of another plan for our family. So has we drove to the airport at 4:30 this morning we were able to tell the kids all the prayers that have been and are happening as Nathan spends 30 days in a Tyson Plant in China. How mom and dad prayed for dads discernment in decision making for our family and this is the mission HE sent him on the next month. I will do my best to keep you updated, but we are not going to get to talk to Nathan as often as we hoped. The Lord already knew that too, that's why He put on my heart for the kids to each draw him 30 days worth of pictures; that we put in a book and myself to make him 30 cards, one to open everyday. God is so,so good even when I don't deserve His love. I close with this verse:
It is God who arms me with strength and keeps my way secure. Psalm 18:32
3 comments:
Praying for you all, I know it will be a long 30 days!
I must say, this is a divine intervention in how God can put a burden and desire in your lives, and supply all things for His Glory!
"NotI but Christ who livrs in me," How mighty this vetse resounds to prepare all your hearts . I know the prayets, preceeding the events you told.
I rejoice that all authority is through Him who prepares each little life, and Sarah to be bold, in desiring God's design for our everyday. I praise God for demonstrating Himself to a needy world for the hope that os witin us.
Praise bevto Gof for His unspeakable joy!
Love, PaPa/Dad.
I must say, this is a divine intervention in how God can put a burden and desire in your lives, and supply all things for His Glory!
"NotI but Christ who livrs in me," How mighty this vetse resounds to prepare all your hearts . I know the prayets, preceeding the events you told.
I rejoice that all authority is through Him who prepares each little life, and Sarah to be bold, in desiring God's design for our everyday. I praise God for demonstrating Himself to a needy world for the hope that os witin us.
Praise bevto Gof for His unspeakable joy!
Love, PaPa/Dad.
Post a Comment