Boy those last few weeks of school flew by. IJ got out last Thursday the 19th. And lost both of his front teeth right before he got out. We have been to the zoo, gone to Gattitown, Chuck-e-Cheese, and played outside a whole lot. I've not done a very good job taking pictures that much but here are a few from the last few weeks. I had a great mother's day with a trip to Longhorns for some steak. I've been doing some sewing for the girls. We also planted a garden and seeds are sprouting up everywhere. We are excited to say we are going back to the beach this year. We are looking forward to time with Daddy and a vacation. Love and miss all.....
Saturday, May 28, 2011
School's Out
Boy those last few weeks of school flew by. IJ got out last Thursday the 19th. And lost both of his front teeth right before he got out. We have been to the zoo, gone to Gattitown, Chuck-e-Cheese, and played outside a whole lot. I've not done a very good job taking pictures that much but here are a few from the last few weeks. I had a great mother's day with a trip to Longhorns for some steak. I've been doing some sewing for the girls. We also planted a garden and seeds are sprouting up everywhere. We are excited to say we are going back to the beach this year. We are looking forward to time with Daddy and a vacation. Love and miss all.....
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment