IJ is doing GREAT in school, his teacher says he has PERFECT behavior he has had no strikes for 2 weeks and has got to get ice cream on fridays. He loves the computer and can log in and has starting reading little books and taking test over them. The girls are loving playing babies and kitchen all thru the day. Gabriel is saying mom and bite (imagine that). He is such a snuggle bug. I have about 5 projects going right now (painting the kids room, making a chalkboard, painting the outside trim/shutters). And as you can tell I still have things to put on the walls, but I don't want to hang anything until I am done painting. I am starting a new bible study next wednesday morning which I am super excited about. I deleted half my pictures from previous blogs who knew you had to buy more space???
Friday, August 27, 2010
IJ is doing GREAT in school, his teacher says he has PERFECT behavior he has had no strikes for 2 weeks and has got to get ice cream on fridays. He loves the computer and can log in and has starting reading little books and taking test over them. The girls are loving playing babies and kitchen all thru the day. Gabriel is saying mom and bite (imagine that). He is such a snuggle bug. I have about 5 projects going right now (painting the kids room, making a chalkboard, painting the outside trim/shutters). And as you can tell I still have things to put on the walls, but I don't want to hang anything until I am done painting. I am starting a new bible study next wednesday morning which I am super excited about. I deleted half my pictures from previous blogs who knew you had to buy more space???
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Glad to see new pics of the kids! I miss you tons! I'm so happy for IJ, I know it is a relief to you that he is doing so well!!
You shouldn't be out of space yet....I have only used 12% and I'm pretty sure I post more than you.
I'll call you this weeks sometime.
Love and miss you all!
Post a Comment