
Happy 30th
My dear little sis, I hope you have a wonderful birth-day. I am so thankful 30 years ago God brought you into my world to share so much laughter and smiles (and a few hair pulling fights). You are one of the best things in my life. We've shared and overcome so much in our world of sisterhood.. You are beautiful and smart inside and out. Your smile brightens a whole room. I love you so very much and don't know what I would do without the everyday phone call. You truly are the greatest sister in the world. You mean so much to me and the kids. I thank you for always getting them the latest fashion. May God continue to bless your years with wisdom and grace.
Happy 30th Birthday Sissy I love you. Sarah
I am with you always, to the very end of the age. Matthew 28:20
No comments:
Post a Comment