Friday, February 26, 2010

3 weeks







Here is Gabriel 3 weeks after surgery, it was hard to get a good picture of him smiling. He is really starting to smile and laugh. He has to be in the same room as his brother and sisters are or he feels left out. He has done so well....and is starting to sleep longer at night in his crib, however he is a belly sleeper, so I am checking him constantly to make sure he is breathing. Having the passy back helps thou. I am always sticking it in his mouth. I can let him cry a little longer now. If he hits his lip hard with his hand he gets upset, but other than that it does not seem to bother him. I can catch up on my 10 loads of laundry now.....Can't wait to see everyone back in Arkansas in a few weeks!!!!!

1 comment:

Brandy said...

He's sooo beautiful!