Gabriel had his one week check up yesterday. He was back up to his birth weight 9.3 (he went home from the hospital 8.10). The Dr said he was doing great and looked wonderful. He put us in contact with a kids plastic surgeon (Dr. Marsh) in St Louis. They were quick to call us, we can set up a consultation appt, or commuincate through email and phone until the actual surgery date. I have emailed them pictures and had an extensive conversation with the nurse today. They can do it as early as 8 weeks or 3 months. I should know more at the first of next week after they have reviewed the pictures. I have taken full advantage of my mom being here and holding him way to much, as most of you know I usually laid my other babies down, but this one I just can't let go of him. Freda, Frances, and I all want him in our laps. I quess knowing this could be my last I am taking it all in one last time. Nathan and I have so many blessings in our lives.
Wednesday, November 25, 2009
1 week check up
Gabriel had his one week check up yesterday. He was back up to his birth weight 9.3 (he went home from the hospital 8.10). The Dr said he was doing great and looked wonderful. He put us in contact with a kids plastic surgeon (Dr. Marsh) in St Louis. They were quick to call us, we can set up a consultation appt, or commuincate through email and phone until the actual surgery date. I have emailed them pictures and had an extensive conversation with the nurse today. They can do it as early as 8 weeks or 3 months. I should know more at the first of next week after they have reviewed the pictures. I have taken full advantage of my mom being here and holding him way to much, as most of you know I usually laid my other babies down, but this one I just can't let go of him. Freda, Frances, and I all want him in our laps. I quess knowing this could be my last I am taking it all in one last time. Nathan and I have so many blessings in our lives.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment