Friday, October 02, 2009

We Are Here


The driveway up to the house (looking out from the garage)




The Stairs




A pantry that is as big as my bathrooms have been. (Sam's Club Sam's Club is all I keep hearing it say)





View from my kitchen window and family room/den (spoiled is what this is)



Laundry room with a window and lots of cabinets that is being tested with all its power



The front of the house


One of my favorite things (Dishwasher), who could live without one of these for 7 years?


WE all made it! After a long week of goodbyes. TV was established on Tuesday and my phone and Internet got hooked up today as promised I am updating with pictures of my favorite parts which I am sure some of you will not think is very exciting. but to me they are priceless. The kids are doing great. IJ and Frances had fever Saturday-Monday, and then I got under the weather on Wednesday, but we are all feeling well now. The kids are doing great in there rooms. IJ has his own and Freda and Frances are together. I have not ventured out yet. Melissa (Nathan's boss wife) brought us a wonderful meal out and her girls and the kids have already set play dates. Nathan surprised me with a beautiful bedroom suite that our landlord was selling; he scored himself a ping pong table while he was at it. I am humbled how God has taken care of us through all of this, my prayer is that we will full fill His purpose here and not become discouraged while doing so. I see my new Doctor on Monday afternoon.
P.S.
The rooms are still partially unpacked, so I will wait and post pictures of them as soon as they are a little more organized and I will be sending out my new address and phone number next week

2 comments:

Waller Family said...

Looks awesome. I know you are completed overwhelmed with all the space. Can't wait for more pictures.

Bev Austin said...

Oh, Sarah! It's unbelievable what God has given you -- you are definitely blessed! I'm SO proud for ya'll and I can't wait to see more and here how God is using you there to shine for Him!