Monday, October 12, 2009

Halloween PJS, Popcorn Balls, and a little Karate Kid





We are having fun at night with daddy home at nights now. The kids are so excited that daddy comes home at dark. We had a weekend of organizing and putting away, we are almost done, one more room and we will start getting all the little things ready for a newborn. I have only had one little break down and that was at church last Sunday, it made me miss my church family back home. It was different then what we have been used to. We made popcorn balls and the kids said they liked the plain ones better than the orange (I Love the Orange), so needless to say I have 10 popcorn balls to eat by myself. Nathan kept telling IJ he looked like the bad guys on Karate Kid, so he kept giving Karate moves, even thou he has never seen the movie. Freda is already practicing holding her boutique one day, and Frances loves to say CHEESE!!!!

1 comment:

Waller Family said...

Where did you get their pj's? Really cute!! Ready for more pics of the house.