Wednesday, July 09, 2008





Ok instead of trying to catch up over the last 5 months. I will fill you in on the last week. IJ rode Muttin Bustin at the Rodeo of the Ozarks. Here is a picture of him with his trophy. It all happened so fast I didn't even get a picture of him on the Sheep aka ole Black face/speed racer (this is what IJ named him after riding). Next year he said he wanted to be a clown..




Friday night we headed out to Rocky Branch to watch the fireworks over the lake, All three kids were perfect being on the boat with a lifejacket. Mom was the one sick, sick, I did not think I was going to make the whole night, but I did! They loved watching the fireworks over the lake! Saturday we headed out to Nanny and Papa Henrys for some more fishing, little cookout, and some fireworks. Well it stormed a BIG ONE, so we cooked inside and no fireworks. So Sunday night after church we started lighting some for a few minutes and the Police showed up, (you can only light them the 3rd, 4th, and 5th) the kids got to do a few anyway. I made the girls the little bandana dresses they have on, and they made the firework shirts. It was a fun filled week!!!!!

1 comment:

Lydia said...

Yeah~I'm so proud of you....I love their cute little outfits.