
We have been busy around here. The kids have had so much fun the last few weeks decorating for Christmas. Here is just a few things we have been doing; we cut down our tree out on the land, daddy hung lights outside, we made sugar cookies and oyster crackers for the neighbors (Freda wanted more neiggggbbbbors to cook for), we saw St Nick, painted, tried to take a family picture for a Christmas card, decorated Gingerbread houses made out of graham crackers and talked about how Jesus will be celebrating His Birthday. Although the kids are having a blast mom and dad have done zero Christmas shopping and well I still haven't got a Christmas card out!



2 comments:
Aawwhhh...They look so...cute in their Christmas outfits. I need to come by to see all of your Christmas decorations. Love you-Lydia
Your such a good mommy, I admire you so much, Making memories with your kids they will never forget times like these!!!!!!!!!!! I love you all and miss you .
Love, and kisses Aunt Sissy
Post a Comment