Mario, Sleeping Beauty, Ariel meets southwest, and Cowboy Gabe had a GREAT Halloween! Sunday night we went to Crossroads Christian Church Nut Night (aka mini carnival). Nathan and I were way out of our comfort zone, lots of people and kids. However, the kids had a blast playing games, jumping in jump houses, snow cones, caramel apples, nachos, and popcorn. Yesterday IJ and Freda had parties at school. After school I took the kids to the square and they have a trick or treat around all the business. Well Gabe decided to have a almost 2 fit and kinda made all of us cranky, we made around 1 block while everybody was staring (me reading their mind "I'm glad that's not my kid). I had to tell a few "when you have 4, one's going to be mad." My excuse for not wanting to give in and give Gabe his way, because he wanted me to carry him instead of riding in the wagon...Well we headed to Sonic for some REAL food(ha tator tots), before they started in on the candy. Then we met up with dad went to a trunk or treat, where Gabe loved the skeleton! We then met up with the Murphys and walked Main Street (which is all the historic homes). The walk is always so pretty with the leaves and big ole trees. All 8 little Goblins got enough candy to last us until, well problay Thanksgiving if dad and I keep attacking it like little sneaky mice. I had to beg for one last picture with their peasant mommy(dress from thrift store in Fayetteville, who would have gotten rid of such a classic??).
Tuesday, November 01, 2011
Halloween 2011
Mario, Sleeping Beauty, Ariel meets southwest, and Cowboy Gabe had a GREAT Halloween! Sunday night we went to Crossroads Christian Church Nut Night (aka mini carnival). Nathan and I were way out of our comfort zone, lots of people and kids. However, the kids had a blast playing games, jumping in jump houses, snow cones, caramel apples, nachos, and popcorn. Yesterday IJ and Freda had parties at school. After school I took the kids to the square and they have a trick or treat around all the business. Well Gabe decided to have a almost 2 fit and kinda made all of us cranky, we made around 1 block while everybody was staring (me reading their mind "I'm glad that's not my kid). I had to tell a few "when you have 4, one's going to be mad." My excuse for not wanting to give in and give Gabe his way, because he wanted me to carry him instead of riding in the wagon...Well we headed to Sonic for some REAL food(ha tator tots), before they started in on the candy. Then we met up with dad went to a trunk or treat, where Gabe loved the skeleton! We then met up with the Murphys and walked Main Street (which is all the historic homes). The walk is always so pretty with the leaves and big ole trees. All 8 little Goblins got enough candy to last us until, well problay Thanksgiving if dad and I keep attacking it like little sneaky mice. I had to beg for one last picture with their peasant mommy(dress from thrift store in Fayetteville, who would have gotten rid of such a classic??).
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Love your blog! :)
Post a Comment