Ok, so we have tore down a wall, tore up carpet, painted some paneling and laid some laminate flooring all in a weeks time well maybe a few days less. Nathan's wonderful boss and his wife helped so much. We were able to get the laminated laid in the living room and hallway in a day and half. Next we will start on the bedrooms and I have to finish painting the living area and the trim (yuck, I don't like painting trim). It really opened up the house and we are hoping the fireplace will put off some extra heat. I am really in debate about painting it also.
Friday, September 10, 2010
Ok, so we have tore down a wall, tore up carpet, painted some paneling and laid some laminate flooring all in a weeks time well maybe a few days less. Nathan's wonderful boss and his wife helped so much. We were able to get the laminated laid in the living room and hallway in a day and half. Next we will start on the bedrooms and I have to finish painting the living area and the trim (yuck, I don't like painting trim). It really opened up the house and we are hoping the fireplace will put off some extra heat. I am really in debate about painting it also.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment