We are settling into our new home. The kids love it, I think it has something to do with having neighbors. However it is a new discipline for Nathan and I. The door bell rings everyday around 4:30, the kids no longer look forward to daddy coming home from work they look forward to the neighbor kids as they call them. After much prayer (lots of prayer) I have decided to send IJ to public school, which I can see from my front porch. He will start next week the 5th. All you moms who have sent that first one off (please keep us in your prayers as we adjust to our 5th change this year) God is all about change isn't He? Frances turned 3 on the 18th and had a great time at Chuck-e-Cheese with her siblings. Her skin is doing great and she is starting to talk more (we had her hearing tested, but they think she is fine and we will do another one closer to when she is 4. Her and Freda love to play babies and color. I think IJ going to school is really going to give them a chance to bond. Gabriel is as big as IJ was at a year. He is 20pds and so loveable. Nathan and I celebrated 8 years on the 20th, we had a nice dinner at Bonefish grill and then we picked us out a fire pit to put on our back patio. I've been painting lots, but still have the bedrooms and living room to go. These last few months I have really missed everyone back home. I think of all of you often.
Monday, July 26, 2010
Settling In
We are settling into our new home. The kids love it, I think it has something to do with having neighbors. However it is a new discipline for Nathan and I. The door bell rings everyday around 4:30, the kids no longer look forward to daddy coming home from work they look forward to the neighbor kids as they call them. After much prayer (lots of prayer) I have decided to send IJ to public school, which I can see from my front porch. He will start next week the 5th. All you moms who have sent that first one off (please keep us in your prayers as we adjust to our 5th change this year) God is all about change isn't He? Frances turned 3 on the 18th and had a great time at Chuck-e-Cheese with her siblings. Her skin is doing great and she is starting to talk more (we had her hearing tested, but they think she is fine and we will do another one closer to when she is 4. Her and Freda love to play babies and color. I think IJ going to school is really going to give them a chance to bond. Gabriel is as big as IJ was at a year. He is 20pds and so loveable. Nathan and I celebrated 8 years on the 20th, we had a nice dinner at Bonefish grill and then we picked us out a fire pit to put on our back patio. I've been painting lots, but still have the bedrooms and living room to go. These last few months I have really missed everyone back home. I think of all of you often.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Miss you lots and think about you everyday!
I'll call you this week!
Love you guys!
I just got caught up on the Henry clan... Your kids are growing up so fast! They all are as beautiful as ever. Congrats on the new house... We sure miss you guys here. Think of you guys often.
Stephine
Post a Comment