Friday, November 20, 2009

We are Home





We made it home (zoo) around 5:00 pm yesterday afternoon. We kept telling him all the way home he was entering the zoo. IJ his older brother is a spider monkey, Freda his oldest sister is a mother bear, Frances is a squirrel on Mt Dew as Nathan always says. Gabe is doing well and eating VERY WELL. Freda and Frances have been overly excited about baby Gabe. They continually want to hold him and try to help feed him, get him his diapers, blankets etc. They have been little mommies already. He ate every 2 hours last night but he had been circumcised yesterday morning, so he slept most of the day. We feel so blessed to be a family of 6. I wish you all could hear Nathan's story of our first night home with Gabe, but it will have to be in person one day. He has made me laugh so hard I thought my stitches were coming out. Here are a few of our favorite pictures over the last few days.

5 comments:

Lydia said...

Love the pic of all of you!! WOW! It just seems like the other day that I was sitting in the doctor's office with you when you found out you were pregnant with IJ. It's a little funny now to see you with four kiddos. :)
LOVE you so much! I can't wait to hear Nathan's version of your first night home with baby Gabe.
I'm getting a little care package together for you. I'll try to get it in the mail soon.

Waller Family said...

He really is so cute!! You know I love a big baby. Look forward to more pics. Take care and will be talking to you soon.

Kathy said...

What a sweet family!! Love all the pictures - looking forward to seeing more pictures (if you have time to post any!!)

Jennifer Taylor said...

You all look fabulous! Glad everyone is doing good! Can't wait to meet Gabe!

Marsha Beck said...

Sarah, thank you so much for the beautiful Christmas picture. The children are growing so much. Gabriel, what a blessing. You have a wonderful family. Keep in contact. Love you, Marsha